FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS:
- DO YOU HAVE A BRICK & MORTAR STORE? Yes! We are located at 1051 N. State St. in Bellingham, WA. We are open Wed-Sat. 11-6.
- SHIPPING FOR THE CHILD'S CALENDAR IS VERY EXPENSIVE, CAN THAT BE RIGHT? Yes. The Child's Calendars are very big (18x24") and heavy (3.8lbs once packaged, which means it must go Priority on domestic orders). Our rates are automatically calculated by USPS with only a small percentage added to account for handling, so the rate you see is what is determined accurate by USPS.
- WHERE CAN I ORDER YOUR BOOKS? My books, Sonya's Chicken and Backyard Fairies are available wherever books are sold, both in stores and online. You can use IndieBound to purchase a copy from your local bookstore, or check out your local library. You an also purchase them in our brick & mortar shop in Bellingham!
- I LIVE IN WHATCOM COUNTY/NEARBY, CAN I COME PICK MY ORDER UP? Yes! If you would like to pick up your order in person, use the coupon code LOCALPICKUP at checkout to receive free shipping, then email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to schedule a pickup time at our State St. headquarters.
- WHAT IS THE BEST WAY TO HANG A BLANKET/WEAVING? If you would like to use one of our blankets as wall decor, we suggest purchasing a quilt hanger, such as this one from Louise Gray. Similar ones can be found on etsy or at your local quilt supply store. Hangers like this clamp the blankets between two pieces of wood, so that you don't have to put holes in them by pinning or nailing it to the wall.
CAN I USE TWO COUPONS AT ONCE? Unfortunately our site does not support more than one coupon being used at once, so if you are trying to use something like LOCALPICKUP with SUNMOON, you'll have to choose between the two. If this happens, please email us and we will manually refund your other relevant coupon.
WHEN & HOW WILL YOUR ORDER BE SHIPPED?
We fulfill orders Monday-Wednesday and sometimes Fridays between 1-5pm PST.
We use USPS to ship all orders, and our prices are auto calculated by USPS based on the weight of your order, only a small percentage is added to account for our shipping & handling.
Domestic orders under 1lb will ship First Class, and above 1lb, Priority Mail. International orders under 4lbs will ship First Class International, and above 4lbs Priority International.
You will receive a shipping confirmation via email when your item has been shipped, which will include a tracking number. It is normal for your shipment to take about about 24hrs before it begins tracking.
HOW LONG WILL YOUR ORDER TAKE TO ARRIVE?
All orders are shipped from Bellingham, WA. Orders within the US generally take 2-10 days depending where you live, and international orders generally take 10-20 days. Even international orders to nearby locations, such as British Columbia can take a while as they must first be sent to the US Customs facility in California.
When ordering an item marked pre-order you should be aware that it will take a minimum of two weeks to ship out whether you select Priority Mail or First Class. This is due to the fact that we will have to wait for the product to arrive before we can send it out to you. The Priority Mail 2 day guarantee only begins once we have dropped the packages off at the post office and is completely reliant on the speed of USPS.
WROTE THE WRONG ADDRESS?
Please email me at email@example.com ASAP after placing your order with any address changes. If you've already received a shipping notification, please email me so that I can expect a possible return to sender & we can find a solution.
RETURNS, EXCHANGES & REFUNDS:
- I accept returns up to 10 days after you've received your item. Your item must be unworn, unused, and in the condition it arrived in. To request a return, email firstname.lastname@example.org with the details of your order, and your reason for requesting a return. The buyer is responsible for ALL RETURN SHIPPING CHARGES, including re-shipping of a replacement item. UNLESS the shop is at fault (see below).*
- If the shop is at fault, for example if your item(s) were sent in error (wrong item, wrong quantity etc.) or are defective (damaged or mis-printed) we will cover shipping return and/or exchange charges.
- You can ALWAYS cancel your order & have it refunded BEFORE YOUR ITEM HAS SHIPPED. Please notify me ASAP if you'd like to make any changes to or cancellations of your order.
- Pre-order items are ALL SALES FINAL, except in the case of mistakes/damages at our hands (see "Losses & Damages" terms below). You can only cancel your pre-orders within the pre-order window specified in your item's listing.
*Please note that if you wish to exchange your item, it is NOT guaranteed I will have the the new item in stock, in this case, you can either opt for a refund or a price equivalent coupon for future use.
LOSSES, DAMAGES & MISTAKES:
Please contact email@example.com if you experience any delays, losses or other issues with shipping. If your order arrives with something is damaged, missing, or incorrect, please email firstname.lastname@example.org within 10 days of receiving your order, so that we can either file a claim, replace your item, or provide you with a refund or equivalent coupon for future use.
Please note that we are not responsible for damages, losses or delays incurred by USPS or an international shipping service.
ATTN. INTERNATIONAL CUSTOMERS, many countries charge Value Added Taxes (VAT) or customs/duty fees on internationally purchased merchandise, that the buyer is responsible for paying upon receipt of their order. These taxes/fees are usually incurred if the value of your items is over a certain threshold. It is the BUYER'S RESPONSIBILITY to pay and be aware of their resident country's taxes and fee thresholds surrounding the purchase of international goods. We are in no way responsible for VAT charges or customs/duty fees.